- We collect information from our online visitors by way of double confirmed opt-in which primarily includes first name, last name and email address, which enables us to provide useful and relevant information to our users, including regular newsletters, promotional offers and other correspondence.
- All of our email communication includes our full contact details as well as a fully working one click unsubscribe link, so that any of our contacts who no longer wish to receive communication from us can opt-out at any time.
- In addition to this our double confirmed opt-in system ensures that only those people who specifically requested information from us will end up on our list, as all requests to join our contact list need to be confirmed by the user.
- We will not give any information about you to others without your express permission unless required to do so by law.
Under certain conditions we may be required to release your information these include but are not limited to the following:
- To comply with valid legal requirements such as a law, regulation, search warrant, or court order.
- To enforce or apply the terms of any of our service or license agreements; or in special cases, such as protecting the rights, property, or safety our customers.
- We may provide business Information to our vendors, suppliers and other industry partners to enable them to provide us with products and services to better operate and maintain the services we provide you.
- We also may provide information about you that does not allow you to be identified to, or contacted by, third parties ("Aggregate Information").
To ensure your information to remains as secure possible we combine industry-standard technical safeguards. When you purchase a product or service online, we use SSL encryption to encrypt your information before it is sent to us in order to ensure the integrity and privacy of the information that you provide to us via the Internet.
- All Information and Data is encrypted using the highest levels available.
- Numerous firewalls and safe guards deployed.
- Networks proactively monitored 24/7.
- Many of our web-based services are hosted on servers that are co-located at a third-party facility with whom we have a contract providing for security measures.
Hosted data may include personally identifiable information and other information that belongs to our customers' own customers, website visitors, or other users. We will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except as provided in the service or license agreement, or as may be required by law. Individual records of Customer Data may be viewed or accessed by authorized employees, agents or independent contractors only for the purpose of resolving a problem, support issues, or suspected violation of the terms and conditions, or as may be required by law.
Despite these security measures, we do not represent or warrant that Information will be protected against loss, misuse, attacks, or alteration by third parties. Customers are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of their usernames and passwords at all times.