These terms apply only to this website and not to the web sites of other companies or organizations that link through this website, which may have their own terms and conditions that you must agree to separately.
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the information and services provided (or any part thereof) at any time, and from time to time, with or without prior notice. Any person accessing this website ("Visitors") agree that we the site owners shall not be liable to visitors or to any third party for any suspension, modification, or termination of the information and services provided on this website.
By visiting this website and making use of the information and services provided, you expressly understand and agree that:
- The use of the information and services provided by this website is undertaken at your own risk;
- Information and services are provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to: fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, accuracy or completeness or fitness for any other nature;
- We do not guarantee that the information will suit your requirements, that the service as a whole or in part will be available, timely, accurate, reliable, secure or free of errors; and
- We do not guarantee that the quality of products or services or information subsequently acquired, commercially or otherwise, through a connection to a supplier mentioned on this website will meet your requirements or expectations, and that by including the details of any supplier does not in any way constitute a recommendation or endorsement of that supplier's products, services or information it provides.
- We receive data from the Bureau in "raw data" format, and use such data for purposes of compiling a Credit Report based thereon.
- We will provide storage of the historical reports for you in PDF format, for as long as you remain an active user. An active user being any user who has not requested to have their account closed. In case you decide to close your account and terminate your membership, all historical reports will be removed and no further access to the reports will be possible.
- We may also monitor your ID number for changes to your report, but we do not receive detailed information about such changes. Upon requesting an updated report from us, the changes will reflect in the newly generated report.
Any material or software that you download from this website is done so at your sole discretion and risk, and that you will be solely responsible for any damage or harm caused to your network connection(s), computer or computer-related software and equipment, system loss or data that results from your visit to this site and/or the download of any data or information you made from the site.
No information or advice, whether it is given orally or in written form, virtually or physically, by any means of communication, virtual or actual, from this website, our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, partners, and employees shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms.
Exclusion of Liability
While we have made every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information contained in this site and the sites linked to this site, the companies will not, under any circumstances, be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever sustained or incurred arising from any use of, or reliance on, such information whatsoever, and arising from any cause whatsoever, including, without limitation, negligence.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this website employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration.
Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.